Sunday, August 23, 2009

Homelands Update

I am back home for the weekend which means I had the opportunity to fill out my Homelands collection a bit. I've updated the comprehensive list here, but I figured I'd make a new post to list the cards that have been added. Besides, I didn't get a chance to talk about them when I made the list the first time, so why not?
Without further procrastination, here are the cards:

Artifacts & Lands: 3
Clockwork Gnomes
Koskun Keep
Roterothopter

Red: 6
Aliban's Tower (both versions)
Ambush Party (Joskun flavor text)
Dwarven Trader (Reveka flavor text)
Dwarven Sea Clan
Orcish Mine

Blue: 4
AEther Storm
Giant Albatross (art featuring no ship)
Labyrinth Minotaur (Zeki flavor text)
Sea Troll

Green: 2
Folk of An-Havva (Reyhan flavor text)
Leaping Lizard

Black: 1
Feast of the Unicorn (Baron Sengir flavor text)

White: 3
Aysen Highway
Rashka the Slayer
Samite Alchemist (Taysir flavor text)

Total: 19

I was happy to see a lot of new red, since I barely had any before. I also managed to get my first white non-creature spell in Aysen Highway! I think I will build a deck around that card one of these days, just to see if I can. Also, as happy as I usually am to see a white legend, Rashka just sucks. She couldn't even take on Baron Sengir or Veldrane! Anyway, that's all for now. I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment